Saturday, October 16, 2010

Run 13, Day 5

Guess what tomorrow is? That's right - Moxie Day! Guess what I didn't start yesterday? That's right - banking turns!

So today will be really simple. (Which is good, because today Boise State plays San Jose State, the Sharks have their home opener, and the NLCS starts in San Francisco. I'm going to be glued to the television all day.) I'm going to do the barrels for some boozings. I'm going to eat and drink. I'm *not* going to spleen because that would require getting the feathers. All my other turns are getting banked for tomorrow.

What could go wrong?

Afterthoughts: I didn't count on how many adventures I actually would be spending so I got a lot more done than I expected. I'm all set up so tomorrow I can ballroom to 9 and also do the Bonerdagon, which I saved for tomorrow because of the stat day. I also saved the roc feather and a couple of gongs for the stat days ahead.

Now that I think about it level 9 is a good day for a stat day because of the stats from the leaflet and the stat script.

NEW Accordion Thief ASCENSION STARTED 20101012
------------------------------

This log was created by the Ascension Log Visualizer 3.1.0.
The basic idea and the format of this parser have been borrowed from the AFH 
MafiaLog Parser by VladimirPootin and QuantumNightmare.

===Day 5===
Adventure count at day start: 57
Current meat: 1868

[552-556] Barrel Full of Barrels [0,0,0]
+> [556] Got coconut shell, coconut shell, little paper umbrella, little 
paper umbrella, magical ice cubes, scratch 'n' sniff UPC sticker, scratch 'n' 
sniff UPC sticker, scratch 'n' sniff UPC sticker, scratch 'n' sniff apple sticker, 
scratch 'n' sniff apple sticker, scratch 'n' sniff dragon sticker, scratch 'n' 
sniff dragon sticker, scratch 'n' sniff dragon sticker, scratch 'n' sniff unicorn 
sticker
o> Ate 2 Hell ramen (63 adventures gained) [52,52,53]
o> Drank 1 ducha de oro (11 adventures gained) [8,27,0]
o> Drank 1 ocean motion (13 adventures gained) [26,10,0]
o> Drank 1 perpendicular hula (11 adventures gained) [0,0,35]
o> Drank 1 pink pony (13 adventures gained) [25,0,8]
o> Drank 1 vodka and cranberry (6 adventures gained) [0,17,0]

Since I was planning to bank turns for tomorrow I ate and drank first. This was 
also the first time I had MoM with my food.


[557-570] Hippy Camp [54,43,80]
+> [559] Got llama lama gong
+> [560] Got filthy corduroys
+> [563] Got filthy knitted dread sack
+> [567] Got llama lama gong

After the first gong this was in birdform. I was fairly lucky in getting the 
outfit pieces.


[571-574] Friar's Gate [10,9,21]
+> [571] Got llama lama gong
+> [574] Got glimmering roc feather
-> Turn [571] Cocoabo

I had a couple of turns of birdform to finish so I went for a Hellion (and 
got it).


[575-578] Barrrney's Barrr [10,9,140]
+> [576] Got bottle of rum
+> [577] Got bottle of rum

Birdform was done and I still had adventures to spend so I decided to open 
the F'cl'e. This went really quickly.


[579] Cap'm Caronch's Map [6,6,13]
[581] The Infiltrationist [0,0,0]
[583] Barrrney's Barrr [0,0,0]
[584-590] F'c'le [39,32,77]
+> [586] Got mizzenmast mop
+> [588] Got ball polish
+> [589] Got rigging shampoo
o> Ate 1 goat cheese pizza (5 adventures gained) [0,0,15]

Usually the F'c'le screws me over by giving the first two items quickly and 
holding out on the third. The RNG was kind today and I thank her for it.


[591-603] Haunted Bedroom [0,0,63]
+> [595] Got Lord Spookyraven's spectacles
o> Drank 1 Mae West (17 adventures gained) [0,0,43]

I miscalculated how many adventures to leave...I forgot to add last night's 
nightcap back into the equation. Ooops. I did get the ballroom key, the specs, 
and the sheet music. Now I'm all set up for tomorrow!



Turn rundown finished!

ADVENTURES
----------
Hippy Camp: 14
Haunted Bedroom: 13
F'c'le: 7
Barrel Full of Barrels: 5
Barrrney's Barrr: 5
Friar's Gate: 4
Cap'm Caronch's Map: 1
Goatlet: 1
The Infiltrationist: 1



FAMILIARS
----------
Llama Lama : 15 combat turns (51.7%)
Cocoabo : 13 combat turns (44.8%)
Frozen Gravy Fairy : 1 combat turns (3.4%)

No comments:

Post a Comment